The Cosmetic product is any product contains one or more substance intended to use on the outer parts of the human body (Skin, hair, nails, lips and the outer parts of the genital) Or teeth and the mucous lining of the oral cavity for cleaning purposes or Perfuming, protection or kept in good condition and to change or improve appearance or to change and improve the smell of the body.
Cosmetics Technical Regulations and Standards Use:
Steps of Application:
Documents Requirement of Cosmetics Certificate of Conformity:
• Commercial Registration Certificate.
• Request for Certificate (RFC) / Certification Agreement.
• Valid Test Report.
• Declaration of Conformity.
• Quotation and Payment notification.
• Pictures of Product.
• Labelling of Product.
• E-Cosma Registration Number in SFDA.
Kind of valid test report:
•Test report from accredited laboratories ISO/IEC 17025.
•Test Report from General Laboratories in cosmetics Products.